Arbitration via :
E-COUNSEL℠ and E-CONSULT℠
So, what are the advantages to E-COURT℠ arbitration over pursuing a dispute through traditional channels? The advantages sometimes vary from dispute to dispute, but essentially can be summarized as follows :
(1) With e-Court the process can be tailored to suit parties particular needs.
(2) With e-Court Arbitrators are chosen for their expertise and have been thoroughly vetted
(3) With e-Court it is confidential : Unlike a traditional trial, arbitration with e-Court is essentially a private procedure, so that if the parties desire privacy then the dispute and the resolution can be kept confidential
(4) The process is quicker, no more than 6 weeks and considerably cheaper than the traditional channels.
(4) With e-Court there are limited grounds of appeal as arbitral awards are binding and enforceable through many of the traditional courts - The decision of an e-Court Arbitrator is final and binding because the parties have agreed that it should be, rather than any other rule or reason.